Do you need to lose weight??

What was your Aha! moment when you realized it might be a good idea to lose a few pounds? I just found my pants button on the floor. I thought the thread came loose and it fell off but looking at it, yeah it BROKE. I just broke the button off my pants!! OMG i better get started on the exercise!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My AHA! moment was one day about a month and a half ago when I took my kids to an amuzment park and my 7 year old stepdaughter pointed to the sign that says "200 pound limit" and said (very loudly I might add) "Mommy are you sure you can ride this ride?!" Sooooo not cool!! I dont think I ate for three days after that and have walked and biked EVERYDAY since lol. I've lost 10 pounds!! WHOO HOO!!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 4:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes I need to lose about 20lbs. My aha moment was the day after I delivered my son, two and a half years ago! I lost 13 lbs of my 30 lb weight gain, and have the 20 to go, its been slow going
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, Do I Ever. It is going on 3 years and I still have not lost my baby weight. When I can wear my DH old swim shorts and start to wear some shirts with the size "X" on them. That made me realize that at this rate I was beginning to go up not down in size........Darn you Fat! Go Away! and Stay Away!.......Now I am hungry....lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• LOL momofone! Mine too, when I realized I could fit SO's sweatpants...and his shirts....I wear his shorts to bed. I need help!
    Anonymous

• i would be happy to lose 10lbs my moment was when i needed to buy new jeans i went into the dressing room with the size i normaly wear (10) and they hurt tried on a bigger size ( 13 ) and they were perfect...guess that slice of cheese cake in the fridge is just gonna sit there and taunt me *sigh*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My moment was when my son said to his uncle "My mom's tummy is just like your girlfriends" I was getting very proud and feeling good about myself because his GF is quite thin when my son finished up with "Except my mom's is bigger!" Thanks son!
    Anonymous

• When my grandparents turned up as diabetic, and then both aunts, my mom, and both of my cousins came up as pre-diabetic. I will NOT be diabetic.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009