fresh pineapple, spicy noodles, sex and primrose oil

you think it might help push things along, im in early labor as they call it, im already at 2 cm and still contracting alot..but not enough if that makes sense..so im trying to make them stronger to get things going alot quicker. i havent slept in a fw days, my back is killing me( i get back labor/contractions with all my babies)..and im so ready!
plz respect this post and dont put things like the baby will come when hes ready because i kno0w that but theres nothing wrong with helping him along. i have had alot of problems this pregnancy been in preterm labor a few times and fianlly got to come off my nifedipien about a week ago now. my question is has anyone ever ate fresh pineapple befor to help things? how does it work..im already eating it but just would like some insight or inside stories...thanx

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I know of FOR SURE is that sperm softens the cervix. Everything else I don't know enough about.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• well, i've been eating nothing but fresh pineapple for about a month now (never hearing about it starting anything)...and i don't even have contractions (i am due saturday, already dialated 4cm but apparently i'm "ripe"- so maybe it does do something??)
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 4:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I tried everything and nothing worked for me. Go ahead and try, why not.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I love fresh pineapple and have been eating it a lot. I'm 39 weeks and in about the same boat as you. If you find something that works PM me!!! I didn't know anything about pineapple causing contractions but it doesn't seem like its worked for me :(
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i will definately pm u if i find something that does work..lol
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2009