Want a little humor????

I have been noticing a lot of hard feelings thru-out CM and yes mostly on some of the Answer threads, so I found this and thought I would share it ....

Now this is NOT to bash any-one religion at all... it is a cute and funny news video clip that I thought would put a smile on everyone's face...

If bashing starts, or BS comments appear I will close this thread in a heart-beat and NOT think twice in doing so...

All I am doing is sharing a smile with everyone...nothing more, nothing less..

The Link is in the next post to make it easier for all to access it...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 4:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• gmasboy, that was crazy. Thank you for posting that : )

Fortunately that didn't end up a tragic story -- boy tried to get out of going to church and ends up in heaven. Wow, that family is very lucky; like the headline says, "Jesus take the wheel."

I agree with NP -- it was probably mariokart (the way my dd plays she would have crashed that car before geting out of the driveway, LOL).

Glad everyone is okay : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• he REALLY didn't want to go to church.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I imagine my youngest may do this one day, when she doesn't want to go to the Doctor or Dentist.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• No he didn't...LMAO... and he drives so well too....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Oh I was thinking on those same lines too KristiS....LOL... and my gs has several driving ps 2 games too...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Anonymous

• Anon... like I said in my OP statement... I WILL close this thread if BS post pop up and yours is a BS thread...
    Now I am asking you to delete it on your own b4 I decide to close this whole thread bc of 1 person... there is nothing funny about your link or the statements there...what I posted was a funny NOT a family type tragic reasoning behind someone not wanting to attend church...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Well at least he was grounded from one of his video games.  That will teach the little bugger!

Did anyone notice the name of the guy on the phone?  LOL how unfortunate!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I believe that was an L and an I - more the victim of font than name. Course if I'm wrong, that poor poor bastage.

As for what video game - that newscaster is a moron. Nobody (certainly nobody churchgoing) should be letting a 7 year old play GTA. It's an M rated game. More than likely the poor kid's just lost MarioKart.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2009