contractions question! plz!

37 weeks and i have really bad back pain that doesnt go away but my stomach gets hard on and off...why? is it real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends, how often is it happening
    Anonymous

• Could be or false labor w/ back labor. You'll know because real contractions feel like strong period cramps and they get to a point where they really hurt.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• the pain i have in my back is always thre right now, its bad but at times it gets worse...so im not really sure. i have a very high pain tolerance level..i broke my hand in two spot and never knew it till my dh forced me to go tot hehospital because it was soo swollen after 2 days..the tigtening happens about every 8 minuets...
    Anonymous

• call the doctor just to be on the safe side
    Anonymous

• I would call your doctor. Sounds like you might be in the middle of pre-labor.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009