Please help.....

im 33 weeks pregnant, my boobs feel full and really soar, and feel lots of pressure "down there" and cramping, normal? or should i call my OB

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normal but it's sore, not soar, that's like a bird "soaring"
    Anonymous

• ignore the boobs, they are just getting ready to make milk. The cramping could be early labor. Drink plenty of fluids and take a walk and see if they get stronger or go away. If they get stronger let your care provider know. 33 weeks is early. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• each preg. is different, but with my 3rd, i felt like he was going to fall out any min. by the time i was 34 weeks. I even lost my mucus plug at 35 weeks. I don't think you should worry, but if you feel more comfortalbe, call your OB. by the way i have 3 boys. i also felt sooo much pressure in my bottom too.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Call see what your doc wants you todo! :)
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009