Listens to mommy or daddy?

Just wondering who your child listens to better... All my children obey daddy more than me. I can't get on to my 16 month all day and it won't bother him. All his daddy has to do is look at him? Whats up with that?

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 4:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Probably me. My husband is a Marine and he works very long hours, so I'm definitely the primary care taker.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 4:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My son is the same way, OP. I'm with him all day && I will say the same thing 20 times. Daddy gets home, says it once && doesn't have to say it again for the rest of the night. It really irks the piss out of me....lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• MY DD LISTENS TO US BOTH EVENLY !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I am the same as you OP and hismommysince07. My DD just rolls her eyes at me but dosnt say a word when DH says the same thing. And hes not even her real dad! Hes her stepdad only as of June! I've been her mom for 2 years. Hes been her dad for a month (technically 8 if you wanna get technical from when he moved in with us). But my stepdaughter (7yo) is the complete opossite!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 6:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my son listens to me better.....hubby works and is the fun one....all i have to do is say his name and he quits
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ya with my stepkids who i concider my own they like apples and banans lol! The 2 year old listens to me and the 4 to daddy!
    recey2007

Answer by recey2007 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• with me i have to saying no a million times then I yell and he stops but does it again a mintue later. With everyone else just once daddy grandma grandpa even people whos not related he stops like a dime on the road
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 31, 2009