do any of you ever feel this way? or wonder

do you ever wonder that those people who post rude comments or "hurtful" comments really think at the end of the day what they say affects us? and if it does why do you let a stranger have that much power over you? only can be brought down if you let them bring you down, i just laugh cause i know their life is lacking something and need to insult mine to bring themselves up i almost feel for them.. ALMOST

hottietottie455

Asked by hottietottie455 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel this way about those who say they don't post with their name because of the fear of getting messages in their inbox...oooo internet threats! Scarey! lol. Very easy for people to harass online where it is safe, true. Highly unlikely those same people would irl.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ok I understand how u feel...
    Anonymous

• No I don't think about them. That's why I don't care if they use the anon button or not. Say what you want about me, it really doesn't affect me! anon or not.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 5:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• u know i have to say i think i have left a rude comment b4 what it was on prolife or prochoice and i had to really let em ladys know how i felt. its just what i stand 4 if i was meing mean oh well they will get over it and no i didnt feel bad about it everyone has their to cents and i had to say mine. bty i was not anonymous when i wrote it either. but thats the only thing i have been rude on.
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• op- i mean do you think if we say mean things that the person really will care at the end of the day? if they do why cause a stranger doesn't affect their actual life.. i just don't get why people let strangers upset them so
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wouldn't it be great if we could extract the hate/mean gene from DNA and banish it to the outer limits of space and time?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I don't mind opinionated people - I'm opinionated but I'm not childish about it. There are answers that can be childish, snotty, and rude but there's a difference. At the end of the day - not everyone thinks alike. So if someone actually believes that no one will disagree, I do feel bad for them because then they feel the need to go attempt to bring someone down intentionally. That's just a waste of time and energy on their part but if they want to do it, it's their choice. The rest of us have the choice to ignore them. I like hearing everyone's opinions - as long as they're respectful about it.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 5:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009