slippery bathroom floor from leavein conditioner?

last night i was super lazy and just used leave in cond. after getting out of the shower. and this morning my dh almost ate shit in the bathroom...now im banned from spraying unless its on the carpet..i mopped the floor and its still really slippery.. what should i use to get the slip factor gone? lol funny but not funny if someone got hurt.. its better but still dangerous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• LMAO im sorry but i thought i was the only one that noticed this!! what kind of leav-in do you use? I USE THE PANTENE PRO-V ONE....

try bleach?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• if u have any dish washer soap clean ur floor with that it should get the slipperness gone
    Anonymous

• The only way I know how to get the slippery off is GOO-OFF. My daughter spilled olive oil of all things in my kitchen and that was the only thing that worked. But you have to use it a little at a time and wipe clean with wet paper towels inbetween. Might take a while but it could work. Hope this helps.
    Minnie0923

Answer by Minnie0923 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• dont use dish soap!!!!! i tried that if you have a vinyl floor or stick youself tiles it makes it worse!!!

vinager
    straight vinager will get the slippery up

worked like a charm when my 3 year old poured laundry detergent on out tile floor!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 5:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I know that this sounds crazy, but my Dad always uses coca cola for stuff like that. I don't know why it works, but for some reason it gets rid of a nasty residue. I one time put too much rain-x on my window and my husband tried for days to get it off. My dad used cola and it fixed it right up. Just a thought, even though a weird one. :) Good luck and I hope your husband didn't get hurt.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would try bleach. Your story made me giggle..I can picture your husband falling and eating shit!! Thanks.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Mop it with a mixture of water and white vinegar.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lol Your poor husband! First off I keep my leave in conditioner in the shower now and spray before I get out for this same reason! I used rubbing alcohol and it made the floor stop being slippery. If you don't have any rubbing alcohol you can use hand sanitizer since it basically is rubbing alcohol! It worked for me!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009