NEED ADVICE ON THIS ASAP

my man doesnt like to dance very much but i would love to go and he doesnt want to but i have friend who will go dancing with me but it is another male... should i ask my man if he would like to go with a bunch of friends like a group i dont know how to go about asking him i dont want to go alone with this other male because i dont want to make my man uncofortable so i thought maybe i could ask a bunch of ppl to go

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have a really trusting relationship? If you do I would just be honest with him. Let him know, if he knows your friend, I know you don't like to go dancing but I would still like to go, do you have a problem if I went with ..... your friend? Or you can ask him if he would go dancing with you and then you can do something with him that he really likes...even if it isn't really your cup of tea.... Good luck. Hope this helps.
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009