WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

my man doesnt like to dance very much but i would love to go and he doesnt want to but i have friend who will go dancing with me but it is another male... should i ask my man if he would like to go with a bunch of friends like a group i dont know how to go about asking him i dont want to go alone with this other male because i dont want to make my man uncofortable so i thought maybe i could ask a bunch of ppl to go

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am in the same boat and idk what to tell you, sorry
    Anonymous

• Just ask him! My SO doesn't like to go out dancing much, but I love to dance! So I'll ask him if he minds if I go with other people and he never minds. He knows I dance with others but he also knows I love him and that is all there is to it.
    Anonymous

• if it is at a bar or something then just get a group together and ask ur SO if it is ok to dance with ur friend.. if he sees that it is just dancing and nothing more then IMO he would be willing to let you go out with him alone dancing but I would be doing this just to be considerate of his feelings and opinions..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009