How do you keep the spark in your relationship???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good Question. I think that I try not to talk too much....My DH says that I talk too much LOL
    Anonymous

• My hubby says I talk to much too and that i am a clean freak....lol
    Anonymous

In my case he is the clean one. anon :04
    Anonymous

• I wish I know how to talk less but my hubby is always gone out to sea. he is in the Navy and well I am a stay at home mother of one and dnt get out much so when he gets home from work I tend to talk his ear off. I dnt try too but I have lots to tell him and I just need the adult conversation.
    Anonymous

• I tend to try to be like I was when we first met and keep my apperance neat and clean. I dnt want to slack on my apperance and get fat and lazy and wear sweats all day. My hubby works hard while I take care of the kids and our home. Least I can do is look good for him and keep the spark alive by remembering the time we met. That is when all the spark started. Lot of ppl slack on their apperance after having kids and I dnt want to be like that.
    Anonymous

• Like another poster said, we both take care of ourselves. We like to keep looking good for each other. Just because we have our ds doesnt mean we just sit home all the time. But, we dont leave ds with a sitter either. (He's 9 yrs old). We take him with us everywhere. Art Galleries, Museums, Outdoor Cafe's, upscale restaurants to where he is usually the only kid in there and he gets spoiled rotten by the staffers. lol We like to go shopping alot. Just getting out and doing things together.
    We have our favorite tv shows that we watch together. We'll sit on the sofa side by side curled up and watch them a couple of nights a week. We have a rule that we never go to bed without the other one.
    We have the same mutual interests and hobbies. We like collecting art, wine, antique books, and whatever else catches our eye at the time. So doing that keeps us energized and happy to be able to do that together.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009