i tried finding it on their website.. but when can you give your LO those gerber cookie stick thingies??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was giving them to my little boy at 3 months, I think. Just watch your baby closely.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 6:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• http://www.gerber.com/products/Cookies.aspx

If it is the Graduates Cookies, the site says 10 months.

Answer by Bmat at 6:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• The box says 10 months.

We started around 7-8 months, but he was used to chewing foods, already had cheerios for a month, and I watched him like a hawk the first few times.. well, I still do ;)
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 6:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I thought you meant the biter biscuits.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 7:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• We started finger and table foods at 6 months. We didn't do gerber stuff. We stayed as far away from that company's products as possible. (ability to crawl or walk have NOTHING to do with what they can freakin' eat...they're just after your money.)
    Anonymous

• my LO is ten mo. and has been eating finger foods for quite a few months now, and cheerios for two, but i just recently gave him one of the organic teether biscuits, and he teethed on it with half the thing in his mouth until it broke off and he choked right away. I'm not really sure if I'll let him have any more of those. They seem like a really good idea but I just feel that he thinks they are tasty enough to try to shove the whole thing in there and he will probably choke every time. Idk, i may just wait until he has more teeth...

aketelle

Answer by aketelle at 9:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009