Does anyone ever win the Grand Prize from all those fast-food restaurant contests???

I admit it, I eat my fair share of fast food and it seems like there's always some type of contest going on where you have to scratch off a game piece to win a prize. I've won oddles of free Whoopers, breakfast sandwiches, small drinks, etc but never any of the cool, expensive prizes that are listed on the outside of their bags. This made me wonder....does anyone win these or are they just advertisement ploys to get people to eat their food? So I'm just curious, have you or anyone you know ever actually won anything substantial from these games besides free food?

ZacsMom

Asked by ZacsMom at 6:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've also won the free fries, or large drink! But no never the big prize.
    Anonymous

• no never the big prize but dang it I wanna win the 2010 camero from burger king.. although if u put together all the times I have eaten there since the transformers contest has started I probably could have put a down payment on one lol
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009