WTF is wrong with these mothers?!

I just read the post about the parents who starved their 10 month old twins. =( *sob* Then I came across this story that a friend had twittered about. This is graphic and VERY disturbing! Please read with caution as it is stomach churning!

http://www.wcbs880.com/Texas-Mom-Ate-Her-Baby-s-Brain/4886585

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• That's disgusting and I think I'll pass on reading that story. It's hard for me to get horrible things that happen to kids out of my head. Parents who mistreat their children should be tortured to death.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 6:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yeah they were talking about this one a couple days ago. It's heartbreaking that anyone could hurt a child. I really don't understand it at all. I cry when I have to spank my kids if they've been horrible. I feel like I did something wrong when they get sick. How can someone intentionally do something like that to their kids.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

***I feel the same way when I have to discipline my child. I feel like a bad mom if I spank her.***
    Anonymous

• the family is a fault too .They knew she was sick and should of taken the baby away. It is more sick when people turn away and do nothing to help.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• OMG! This is really horrible. Words cannot even explain what is going through my head. I think that is absolutely horrible. THAT BABY WAS SOOOO YOUNG. the mother was in and out of the mental hospital and no one thought to monitor her while around the baby?? I jus think that is horrible and it makes me want to cry.
    I get frustrated with my 9 week old baby, but i could NEVER EVER do something like that.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I read something like this, if not, this a couple days ago. and I agree its very sick
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If anyone is stupid enough to believe that she did this because the devil made her do it, is just as sick at this woman. She was pissed off and took it out on her baby. She didn't touch the older kids?!?! No, this woman deserves the death penalty, but you know there is some one out there who will feel sorry for her and she will get off. Until these women start getting the death penalty, more and more babies will be killed at the hands of their parents.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I completely agree with krissy on this one.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Sick . . . poor baby
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009