when you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up and did you do it?

when i was little, it was my dream to be the pink power ranger (seriously i really did). i did not grow up to be a power ranger of any color :(

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a movie star or a singer. Yeah still working on that!
    Anonymous

• I always wanted to be a doctor. Then I went through high school, and decided I wanted to be a nurse. Halfway through nursing school I became pregnant, and now i'm a housekeeper lol. I would love to go back and finish nursing though.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to do something in law enforcement. I'm a Corrections officer now.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to be a missionary in Africa and be a mom. I have done both!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to be a nurse, and I'm now halfway through my schooling. I quit due to finances, and then met my DH and got pregnant. Now that we are stable I plan on going back and finishing as soon as the baby is in school, but I wanna wait till then bc I want as much time with our son as possible first!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to be a "cooker" .. lol!! I used to tell everyone I wanted to be a cooker. No, I am not a cooker nor am i chief. When I started going through school I wanted to go to LSU Vet School. That didn't happen, now I'm going to own a daycare. lol.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to be a teacher. And I do teach, only not in a children's classroom. I teach older adults.

Answer by Bmat at 6:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I wanted to be a fashion designer, an interior decorator or a vet - nope, none of that happened. But I did always want to be a mommy when I grew up - and I am.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I knew I'd be a writer. I wasn't sure if that was all I would be. I've had a couple of careers but it turns out that no matter what, I am always a writer. I published my first book last year and started on the second one already

Answer by admckenzie at 6:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I might add though - that I am still fashion conscious, have decorated our house and have animals to look after - so, while not being paid for them, I'm still interested in those things.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009