• In the Spotlight:

Military wives... Sex life after deployment???

We just ended our 5th deployment a few weeks ago. I expected our sex life to resume back to how it was after all the other deployments which was pretty darn good. This time it seems I'm all about sex and he's kinda slowed down. He's 36 is 28. Granted we have some marital issues but we are working through those with counseling. Also I lost alot of weight and thought this would be a plus when he returned home. We still have sex 3-4 times a week but it seems I'm the aggresor now and im the touchy feely one now like we've switched roles completely. After deployment did your love life go back to normal or was it off for awhile? If yes how did you get it back on track. The sex is great but I guess its the passion I feel is lacking now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Ours went right back to normal.
    Have you talked to him about this?
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 6:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ours went back to normal or even better and my hubby is due to leave this fall again for deployment, [lz wish us luck and good safty. Thnx
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 6:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm 28 and hubby is 36. When he gets back from deployment, our sex life is great. I have noticed lately though that his drive has slowed down. It must be an age and stress thing then. I'm sure nothing is wrong.
    Anonymous

• Ours has been a bit off but its mostly b/c I am preg and due anytime.. We just ended our 3rd deployment tho, and after the other two it went right back to normal and in some ways got even better...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My husband has recently returned from Afghan from his first deployment and we have only been married since 08/08. Since he has returned, he has not been sexually aroused at all (except for the first time I seen him since he returned which was amazing). He tell sme that he loves me everyday, I asked him about it today and he said he thinks he could just be stress. I have never seen my husband cry before when telling me how much he loves me till today. He is 25 and this month I'll be 29. I really don't know what to do and its been almost a month, is this normal? Should we talk to someone? I have talked to him about it and he says that he has been worried about it and he just haven't had the desire. Advice please.
    JuicyConture2

Answer by JuicyConture2 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010