Book of Daily Pagan Devotional Prayers...

I was reading somewhere about a book of Daily Pagan Devotional Prayers... I have found a few but was wondering which is best... I would like to start doing a daily devotional prayer and meditation in the morning to the Great God and a second before bed to the Great Goddess... But I am no good a writing this stuff... So, I am looking for some help. Is there a good book or site I could check out for help? I believe that it's very important to have this time to meditate and reaffirm each day, I have been saying a brief "Thank you for joining me on my path" to the God & Goddess each day, but I really want something more...

Can someone help? I have searched and searched and all I can find are articles about how important it is to say them, but can't find any writen ones or even samples...

Thanks in advance...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have a book that I really like called "Goddess Bless: Divine Affirmations, Prayers and Blessings" by Sirona Knight, which I found on Amazon. That's about all the help I can offer. I've seen some other Pagan prayer books on Amazon, but not sure how good they are. You might also want to print out prayers that you find on the Web and put together your own personal book.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I like a witches 10 commandments by singer. More of an in depth devotional.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Christian have great site called rbc.org Our Daily Bread. you should convert.
    intouch.org
    Anonymous

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As I awake this early morn,
    I greet the day as it is born,
    with open heart and open mind,
    as again my path before me unwinds.

Blessed Lady, Gracious Lord,
    Mistress and Master of this world,
    I lift my praises unto thee,
    For without you, I would not be.

Let this day pass in love and trust,
    and help me be kind, wise and just,
    protect me and mine, throughout this day,
    unto thee Lord and Lady I pray.

Blessed be.

I wrote this one ages ago, and started on an evening and meal time devotional that I never quite got inspired enough to finish. Maybe I'll start working on them again.

May the light of the Goddess illuminate the darkness where the moonlight doesn't reach.
    Lady Silvermoon
    aka Kimberly Cole
    shadownight

Answer by shadownight at 4:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011