Could the pregnancy test be wrong?

I just took a pregnacy test, one of the digital ones, and received a positive result. However, I am 6 days away from when I think my period should come (I have no patience) assuming it is a 28 day cycle. My cycle varies between 25 and 28 days.

mrsmommaJ

Asked by mrsmommaJ at 6:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats! Don't think it is wrong.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 6:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• False positive are VERY rare. Unless you're taking some fertility treatments, or may be developing cancer, it's most likely you're pregnant. It wouldn't hurt to check the expiration date on the test though. If it's expired the results could be invalid.
    Trust me, I found out I was pregnant this morning too, and I looked up ALL that shit lol
    Congrats!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• congrats! just take another test to be sure.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• sound like good news. Congrats! Call your OB/GYN and have them confirm the pos. result
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009