E bay and Barbie Clothes

Ok my 7 year old niece is getting into Barbie and I was looking on E bay and seem some beautiful stuff with good prices, but the only thing was most of them were located in Hong Kong and China, now I don't want to sound stupid but and I know we get stuff shipped from there all the time as consumers but is it safe to buy stuff like that from private sellers??? Any help on this is most appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have loved Barbie from the time I was young. I loveeed the ethnic barbies and my mom would get them off ebay from whichever country they were from.I have some from like 5 central and south american countries, china, japan, norway, ghana, etc. Still have them and love them! You shoudnt have an issue!! good luck
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 7:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I've gotten stuff from over seas before on Ebay. I've only done it 2x but didn't have a problem. :) I would just make sure they have poss. feed back.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 7:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009