Do you get annoyed when people snoop through your things? Even if you have nothing to hide?

Like if your mom, sibling or someone else decided to snoop through your drawers and such in your bedroom? Better yet, if they did it right in front of you knowing it was bothering you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heck yes! I would ask them to leave.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yes, my mom wouldn't do it but my sister would, she's a weirdo & stole some of my bras & panties before
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I had an ex boyfriend who had super trust issues, he would demand to go through my phone as soon as I arrived at his place. He had reason to look but it still pissed me off. I also have a younger sister that used to go through my things and steal stuff when I wasn't home.
    It still bothers the sh*t out of me when people touch my stuff
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• They'd no longer be welcome in my home.
    Anonymous

• no i dont care unless she starts yelling about what i got in there if you dont like it dont look at it. i am a very open person though. i just hate when my SO tries to help with chores. that annoys me because i eant stuff done a certain way and he doesnt do it right..
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• yes, my bf thought he was being funny one night by picking up my journal and pretending to read it... there's nothing in there i would honestly care if he read, i think the last time i wrote in the thing was like 2 years ago, but its the point of thats my journal. You just don't start reading other people's private thoughts without asking. It annoyed the piss out of me
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• It would depend on what it was, where it was and who it was. My mom goes through my closets looking to see if I have any clothes she would ask to borrow. I don't mind that at all; we share clothes a lot. If I caught a friend randomly searching my things though, that would piss me off seriously.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• badAbsolutely. That is the rudest thing someone can do.....UGH

lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If it was already in the open, I wouldn't care. If it's out, it is fair game. If they are going through things in my room, etc then I would be highly upset.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• eh, I'm a snooper, so I guess I wouldn't care much. I don't always search others things but If i'm alone and bored I might. I snoop in my sisters a lot. She annoys me and takes my stuff so I go through hers.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2009