WHy are people still holding on to elections of the past?

I have voted for people and they did not make office and vice versa. Even with the presidental ones...my candidate did not even make it. I just do not understand why people can't deal with who is elected and not be so bitter about it. I do not care for Obama and his plans but I am not going to go out and protest, etc. Just wondering!

Brickhouse95

Asked by Brickhouse95 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I completely understand that the election is over. I understand that BHO won.

The reason I'm still talking about it is because I know with every fiber of my being that he is very dangerous for our country. He does not have the best interests of the American people at heart. He is trying to forcibly drag us down a path that will lead to utter ruination of the American dream.

Before you laugh and say I'm being melodramatic, I assure that I am not. I've read all the sides of the issues, and I've read my history. While I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I know that I speak the truth. And it deeply troubles me to see what he is doing to our wonderful country.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• clappingI applaud you GIRL! Thanks for showing a grown up approach to all this crap that people post on here!

Anonymous

• U do realize your talking about a bunch of women getting together to b*tch about whatever they want right? Were chicks, we b*tch...
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Grown up? If you don't like something you are not complacent about it. That does nothing. Crap, you bet ya when it comes to this dope of a president.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Good thing the founding fathers didn't have your attitude.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Because they are angry, bitter, and can't stand that their guy lost.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Srivero I wouldnt care so much that my guy lost if the guy who won wasn't a socialist trying to destroy our country
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I do not care for Obama and his plans but I am not going to go out and protest, etc.

Then you suck as a citizen
    Anonymous

• The issue is that in EVERY election their will be losers, at some point we have to accept it and stand by our president...we will always be a nation divided if half the country isn't going to respect our elections and the president that was chosen. This goes both ways.
    Anonymous

• Right Carpy and Scorpio that is some of what got us here being complacent.7:46 I will NOT accept my country turning into a big nanny soclialist state.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009