Do you really Love you DH or SO?

I know i love him so much but sometimes i feel myself unhappy and wishing that he could show me he loved me more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I love him very much..but there are those days when you just wish some gorgeous male specimen would walk into your world and sweep you off your feet , you know? Did I just say that???
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i think i hate him some days he is a butt-hole. I knew that when we got together but yet i am still here so must love him or i am just really dumb
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• i love my husband BUT i am not in love with him :)
    Anonymous

• yes i love my dh, we have been together 8 years (married 4) there are times i want to kill him and i'm sure there are times he wants to kill me but that dosen't mean we don't love each other... some men suck at showing affection (mine is one of them)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• More than life itself! He is the best man I have ever met. I can't wait for him to get a divorce so we can get married!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yep Sure Do.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, I do love him. I am in love with him. And I was once in a very bad relationship, so I have an even greater appreciation of how wonderful, how loving, how special he is and how lucky I am that he is with me. I don't think I would ever have been able to love and appreciate him the way I do if not for that bad relationship.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:37 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I love my husband very much,and Im in love with him. There are days that I would love to choke him though.lol Stress will make you feel that way,Im sure he would love to do the same some days.lol
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009