This story is extremely sad, how could anyone do this?

http://www.windstream.net/wind/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=D99OBR5O0&CatID=TopHeadlines

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sickening...The father should be charged too, for not doing something when he knew the mother had severe post partum depression and she told him she was schizo...What is the matter with this sick world...I dont care if she's mentally ill or not, they need to shoot her right in the head.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I could not believe it when I first heard this story! DH and I thought it was fake! I look at my little guy who is 2 months and I couldn't ever think about doing anything so crazy to him! It seems as though the woman's family knew that she had problems, so they should have made her get help, or made sure that the baby was safe! It's just terrible...I feel so horrible for the baby boy, but he is with Jesus now, being well taken care of!
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 9:41 PM on Jul. 30, 2009