sometimes do you wish that you would just get pregnant although you are on birth control????

Just wondering, I have a 3 year old and 2 year old b/g twins. somedays I feel like I want another baby, probaly because my babies are getting bigger and are out of the baby stage now. I knnow we cant handle another baby due to our ford escape is at maximum capacity. we do not want to get another car. I am also going back to school to finish my defree. It also wouldnt be good on my health, thats why I got the mirena put in, and hubby is setting up an appt to get snipped. lol, (hes been putting that off for two years, lol) Does anyone else feel that way? I am not going to try and get pregnant, that would not be smart in our sit, not that we couldnt afford it, we def could, just the health risks mainly. ( I was told not to have more children when I had the twins due to complications)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really. I wish to do something more permenant but my husband wants to give us another year before we decide of our 3 year old son is it for us. I would be depressed if I got pregnant on BC right now or ever for that matter. I like our family of 3 and we are complete as a family.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, I can say I've felt that way before. I'm pregnant now, but looking back, being on bc has always been hard for me. This is my third child, and I know I want more . . I can definitely relate with you and think its completely natural for women to want to have children to nurture.
    terryb2643

Answer by terryb2643 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Um, you CAN get pregnant on birth control. NOTHING but not having sex is 100%. My cousin got pregnant twice on birth control...the second time the doc realized that my cousin is allergic to the birth control (she had her tubes tied because she didn't want anymore kids).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I know you can get pregnant on bc but I have the mirena so the chances arent as high.
    Anonymous

• I sometimes wish I could have a baby but I still take the birth control.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009