i am not as interested in sex as i use to be?

my fiance is a stay at home dad with our two year old daughter and i work fulltime and i work hard and i am working on getting a very big promotion and when i come home im tired and wanna relax i mean we'll go for walks or a drive or just play with our daughter... but when it comes to getting it on i am just so tired i mean even if i wanna do it just the thought of how much work it is turns me off ...what is wrong with me

phat_princess03

Asked by phat_princess03 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Welcome to my world !!!! Good question....I need a good answer too.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• you just havent found a guy thats willing to work you should talk about this with your sex partner tell them that you want to have that intament time with them but that they need to work and help excite you try some games or start in the shower do something relaxing to start it off and dont think of sex as ever being work its a way of shareing your feeling with your other or after your daughter is asleep doing something different play games but more than anything be honest and open with your partner and tell them everything and make them do the work thats what i do when i dont want to do anything
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I think sex is like a muscle.. the less you use it, the weaker it becomes. Set yourself up for arousal, fantasize about it with your husband.. favorite times locations positions, etc. When you did it. Even send racy texts to him and/or tell him what you want to do to each other. Then just do it! If all you get out of it is to be close to your husband and satisfy him, then fine.. just let him know he has to get you back next time! :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009