have you ever had a crush on your pastor?

honesty here!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i would look at our youth pastors but all the time!!
    Anonymous

• nope
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:57 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ugh NO. If you do you need to leave the church. Sorry but a church is for people who want to learn about God, worship him and serve him, not lusting. Which IS a sin.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone wonders what it would be like to be with someone "sinless" kinda like the librarian thing!
    Anonymous

• No but i had a crush on gym teacher in high school does that count!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• When I am preg I have inappropriate crushes on a lot of different men. There's one who does children's songs on YouTube and I wonder if he's cute in person and think he's probably going to make a good father (no ring--and I think he's a preschool/kindergarten teacher or something). He's goofy looking LOL, I've gone to church with friends and checked out the youth pastors, and the other guys in her youth group... way back when.. I also had a crush on my dd's dentist. I told my husband her dentist was a handsome older man, and he told me it is his friend's dad! LMAO!! I can't help it, its just hormones I think. I do feel like a silly little teenager though when these thoughts enter my head!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• OH, YEAH!! BIG TIME!!! HE WAS CRUSHING ON ME TOO!!! WE ENDED UP SLEEPING TOGETHER & IT WAS GREAT!!!

BTW... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT... NO DRAMA HERE... HE'S MY HUSBAND!!

Anonymous

• That was a funny post Anon 9:34! I thought the pastor at my mom's church was a handsome man, but I never lusted after him or anything like that. He has a beautiful wife and kids. I like the way he does things and how he treats his family. That's as far as it goes.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009