Are anyones children receiving scholarship money from the SSS (I think thats the name) foundation for placing your children in a private christian school?

I applied for my 15 yr old to go to a private school and though the admissions process is lengthy and selective, shes been accepted (informally) and the director was speaking to me about scholarship money available for certain students. They have to be coming out of a public school into a private school. I let her know that if we were able to get scholarship money for this child, we could likely send the other daughter as well. It would mean two kids in private school. This is a private foundation and not from the government. Im so excited because it means everything to me for my kids to be in private school. I was just wondering if anyone else had been approved for this grant.

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 8:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in