How likely is it that I'm further along than I originally thought?

According to my last period I wshould be only about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. That is fine and dandy. But, the problem is I look like I'm showing (it's obvious b/c I'm 5 ft 5 in and 105 pounds). I have also started feeling flutters...like the early movement. (I've been pregnant before so I know the feeling). So how far along could I really be? Any ideas? This is baby #2. I haven't been able to be to the doctor yet b.c. she won't see me unless it's been 2 weeks since my last period. My last couple of periods have been kind of off. Not the usual period. They were shorter if that means anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you're 6 weeks isn't that 2 weeks of missing your period? i'm confused
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes. I have to call the health department next week to get them to verify my pregnancy and then get an appointment set up at my doctor after that. It's all a big mess. lol!
    Anonymous