Serious Question about contractions!

I'm 31 weeks, and have been having BH contractions since about week 24 at least 10-15 times a day/night....dr. is very aware, but says that as long as im not dialting from them, im good! Some are painful, but not unbearable...LAst night I was having them about every 5 minutes, with no pain, just the tightening, and i did as she told me to, took a bath and relaxed, drank water and lay down on my left side...i finally fell asleep and i woke up this morning around 4 am with bad RL pains and the baby was moving like CRAZY! I dont think ive ever felt him move that much...and all day today i took it easy, and i just got up and walked around for a bit, and contractions started again...but this time, every time i have one, it feels like bad bad gas cramps or like i need to have a bowel movement(but i dont!!)...so are these contractions some to worry about, or is it normal...i feel a lot of pressure esp. when walking! I waddle =/

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 8:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should let your Dr know at least, just call in to be sure- they can always do an FFN test to see if you are going to deliver....if they have already done that- then you are good for up to 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• they did one about a mont hand a half ago...but they will tell me to go to L&D if its something im worried about, BUT idk if ishould be worried or not since idk if they are REAL contractions that are doing REAL damage...esp. sincei have the other ones on a daily basis...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 8:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I had all these same things happen one month before my DD I went two weeks over still not going into real labor on my own i was induced. so i experienced what you said for approx 6 weeks before having my child by c-section.
    Anonymous