I'm just curious are there any liberals or democrats out there who regret voting for Obama?

This isn't to start any drama, I'm truly wondering cause his ratings have gone down a lot in the past couple of months, like by double digits. Thanks.

godzgirl21

Asked by godzgirl21 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• People can never discuss religion and politics without getting defensive. I didn't vote for him, and I don't agree with some of his views. The truth of the matter is; until the Democrats and Republicans are willing to work together, our country will not be able to move forward and grow. The finger pointing and senseless arguing has to stop.
    seahorse86

Answer by seahorse86 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I didnt vote because I already knew Obama was going to get elected. So now I dont have to regret anything ( even though I would not have voted for Obama, Or actually any of them).
    Anonymous

• NO... NO....NO.... No... No.... No...No....No....NO....NO....NO....NO....NO....NO....NO....NO....NO...No...

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO GET TIRED OF ASKING THE SAME OLD QUESTION!

When are you going to admit you made a mistake NOT Voting for OBAMA!????????
    Anonymous

• I can't speak for myself, but my mom regrets it. She has been a dem all her life and she is 91.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Carpy. Maybe your mom is sick of you asking her.....
    Anonymous

• If there was any mistake it wasn't me NOT voting for him, by the way this isn't who you think it is so if I were you I'd get off your anonymous high horse. Which by the way I could have posted this anonymous and chose not to.

godzgirl21

Answer by godzgirl21 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I regret it. Especially with the cap and trade (tax) bill etc.... I'm just hoping he doesn't mess us up too bad before his term is up. I guess that's the best I can expect. If ppl realize what he's all about he won't have a second term.

Now I'm most likely going to get flamed by both sides libs (how can you turn on Obama) Republicans (you got what you deserved) but it's what I feel and I'm not ashamed of it so I'm not going to be anon.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 9:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Nahhh!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 9:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• No. I don't regret voting for Obama. Its only 7 months! I already almost doubled what I lost in my stock portfolio. For me, I'm better off today than I was a year ago.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm sure there are many... but they would never have the guts to admit it!
    Anonymous