What can make my baby shower different from the others?

My mom and labor coach are throwing my shower but they want to do what I want. Does anyone know of any games that are not common or any out there ideas that would just make it really fun and different and also the theme is baby zoo animals if anyone is wondering! Thanks!

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 8:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hire a stripper wearing a tiger print thong lol...Jk.

Maybe have a mini petting zoo, and tell the other mom's to bring their baby's/kids. Just a thought idk. Good luck and have fun.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• we're doing a couples shower for my daughter( & SIL) since it's their 2nd baby. Mr. Logan is due 31 Oct, yes Halloween, so we are going for a "Little Pumpkin" theme.
    I like the dumb baby shower games, i.e. dirty diaper, guess the baby animal, can't say baby...but I am old!!
    BTW if there's gonna be a stripper at your shower, can I come?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Serve alcohol, lol. but seriuosly showers are prettyy damn boring no matter what. Just make sure you have good food.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You can do an auction. I went to a shower like this. Try that. The title of the auction was "Winner Takes All" It was soooo much fun. The money was toy money of course, and the things being auctioned off were things wrapped up in gift wrapping paper to match her color scheme of her baby shower, the gifts were things like candles, a bag of sugar...a bag of rice. The guests would bid with their toy money, they would get so crazy with it that they would bid $300.00 on a bag of RICE...so at the end, she had everyone open up their gifts and everyone was crackin up off of some of the gifts. There was real gifts in it too though. When u first arrived, you put money in a bowl and it was believed that the winner of the auction would win the money in the bowl, but at the end, she had the winner come up and get their prize which was a bottle of All laundry detergent. It was the highlite of the shower...Winner Takes All
    des10ey

Answer by des10ey at 7:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• bobbing donuts from a string...have two volunteers and they have one minute to eat as much as they can..powder donuts are harder to swallow fast. Another one is blind fold two players and hand them baby food to feed another two players..the other ladies have to shout out to them left,right ,up or down to make it into their mouth..kind of messy so make sure to put bib on them..very funny to watch!
    suzeelop

Answer by suzeelop at 2:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009