If you could go anywhere in the world OR go to any TIME ever, where and WHO would you want to meet?

I'd like to go to Ancient Eygpt and check out the Pharoahs and the building of the pyramids. I'd like to live in a castle maybe in the 17th century.
People I'd like to meet....hmmm, Jesus, Mohammed, some of my favorite authors, actors.
How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would travel back to the late 60's early 70's. I always believed that was the time I should've been born. I would've went to Woodstock and maybe hitchhiked to California. As far as who I would want to meet...hmm.. I think I'd like to meet my maternal grandfather. He died when my mom was 10, she said he would've spoiled me, not that my other grandpa didnt (he was wonderful too).
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would love to travel back to the time of the flappers...I'm not sure whom I would like to meet...I think meeting Jesus would be pretty cool...Another time is the Pioneer days....

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would love to see what the 50s were like. Or to go ancient greece. I would like to have met Elizabeth Blackwell Sojourner Truth Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel....
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 9:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Of course I would like to meet Jesus. But a time period I would enjoy would be the 1800's or so.

Only if I was upper crust. Poor ppl had it hard as hell back then.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009