I am 35 to 36 weeks

Should i pack my hospital bag and if i should what is the minimal things i will need?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes.
    Pads. The ones they give you in the hospital aren't that comfy.
    Breast pads. Even if you aren't breastfeeding.
    An outfit for the baby.
    Comfy jammies and an outfit for you.
    Slippers.
    Toothbrush/toothpaste.
    Travel shampoo/conditioner/body wash
    Diapers
    I'm sure I didn't list everything but I'm having a brain fart.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Camera! Dont forget the camera!!! And hair ties.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• sure you can anytime you want to lol. i would bring an outfit for baby (plus their diaper bag), a couple of nightgowns (unless you are fond of the hospital gowns LOL), lots of granny panties, a couple of maternity outfits (don't depress yourself by trying to fit into regular clothes), slippers, regular hygiene stuff (tooth brush, tooth paste, deoderant, etc.), and you could also bring some overnight pads since the ones they give you at the hospital are basically diapers lol. i think that's the basics. you could also bring a boppy if you plan on nursing
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• You just made me realize how unprepared we are...still have not done anything and I am also 35 weeks.
    I say bring a robe if you do go with the hospital gowns...I did with previous pregnancies because I did not want my stuff all bloody. A comb and/or brush, something to read or do, hat and blanket depending on the weather. If I think of anything else I will add it!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• heck yes....I have had mine packed since 30wks....I rather be prepared then when the day comes and hubby's running around trying to get everything...and more then likely forgets something
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009