Anybody else playing a waiting game?

We're waiting to hear about an offer on a house, it's between ours and another offer and I'm sooo nervous. Also, my hubby and I have both had some fertility tests done (we've been TTC for a year) and tomorrow we should hear the results. AND I should hear about my grad school application any day now! I can hardly take it all!

Anyone else waiting on big news?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 9:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah i am waiting to go into labor and i am getting so impatient also some one is suppose to get fired at my husbands job and i am so afraid its going to be him i am constantly praying that it wont be him.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I am waiting for my financial aid to hit my account. I really need the money. I was told it should be in my account by 3:30pm, tomorrow. I sure hope so, I need gas or I won't be able to get to class!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm waitng for healing for my husband.. and also tomorrow we find out if hubby needs skin grafts from his burns or not.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• We got our house!!!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2009