Love these TMI questions, this may be one. I JUST started leaking recently... do I...

Is it awful not to tell my SO? I am worried he is not gonna want to play with my nipples, much less put them in his mouth, and we are talking about a very very small amount of liquid. Is it just common courtesy to let him know, or can I just pretend I didn't notice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well eventually he's gonna notice so i guess it's up to you lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Just pretend you didn't notice it works great at least for me
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My dh said tell him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Your decision.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He'll find out one way or another. You know him best. Do what you think he'd appreciate you to do!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• This recently happened to me! Tho mine never really leaked but if i press hard enough on my breasts i'll get some out of it. I did tell my SO about it just cause I didn't want him to think he was hurting me or anything. He still plays with mine and even still sucks on them... now I have no clue if he actually gets anything out of them or not. I would say tell him just in case or let him figure it out on his own lol. depends on the reaction you want out of him.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2009