• In the Spotlight:

Any one having problems here?

I go to my homepage & I see nothing! It comes up then goes to A Blank White page! I get Nothing! I ask A Question here & Poof.. It is gone! Or then either A hand comes up or the hour glass.! Or maybe it will go to one of my friend's here pages & then goes back to something else! Like A Gremlin at Cafe mom. I'm typing Fast hoping this one goes through.. Seeing if anyone else has problems like that here or anything else? Just Me? I want to update or reply here & I can't! I know I have an old computer but why? Any one have A Clue? This has happened here all day! Its happened before! Anyone Else Too?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had problems last month. I could ask a question and read them but I couldn't access the answers page. CM might be sending you a message when they read your question.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Been happening to me all day on here too. Stuff just suddenly goes away, Latte Land is soooo slow and pages come up blank. One time it froze up on me and I had to reboot the puter. Don't know if it's CM or if the site is just overloaded with people today. Hope they get it fixed soon, it's very frustrating.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Thank you for your Answers! I still can't go to my Home page to have it come up! So I can't read my messages or update! But I'm not Well at all today. Still my Heavy Bleeding on top of a #10 Migraine. But I Care about all my Friends here & Am Working on prayers & Well wishes for Every single one of your issues & Problems! Sorry I'm unable to do more!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2009