Hi my name is brandy and i was wondering if anyone has had this problem on my last day of my period i thought it was gone and done then i had sex with my man and after that i started to bleed again and i was wondering if u have sex while u r on ur period can u get pregnant plz write back if u have advice thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's always possible, but not likely. Since this is the time your body is shedding the uterus lining.
    Anonymous

• It's always possible,I did it before on my monthly but we always used protection.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Brandy it can be possible! Even if one thinks they can't get pregnant this way. If an egg gets fertilized and sets up where its suppose to be you can be pregnant. I hope what ever you hope for works out for the best for you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my second child was concieved on the last day of my period (like you said..... i thought it was done but then it came back) so yes it is definately possible.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• its very possible to get pregnant. sperm can live in your body for days.
    Anonymous

• yes it's possible, as i did.
    Anonymous