• In the Spotlight:

TLC will continue to air Jon and Kate plus 8...is anyone else as disgusted as I am?

Is TLC really so hungry for money and ratings that they would continue to ruin those children's lives? Their parents are divorcing...they need time to deal with their changes in their lives AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS.

I'm sick of both Jon and Kate and their money-hungry attitudes. It doesn't matter how much they've ruined their family in the name of money, they just keep on doing it! Welcome to season 5!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• Lots of parents raise their kids without having to pimp them out for cash. Kate has enough money to get by until she can find a regular job to support her kids. So does Jon. They don't need to continue putting their heartbroken kids in front of the cameras. They are both selfish pricks.
    Anonymous

• Of course, they are earning and so are Jon and Kate. No one is going to turn off the cameras plus there are contracts involved that you cannot break. My husband is in TV, we know this first hand.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, I'm disgusted also, can't stomach to watch it. Jon makes me SICK.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm so tired of hearing about it. I was pretty annoyed when an issue of People came reading DIVORCED AND DATING IN 20 DAYS (or something like that) with a picture of Jon and his new girlfriend in France on the cover. I mean, COME ON!!! Those poor children!! I agree, they need to shut the cameras off and deal with this situation like NORMAL people...IN PRIVATE!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Jon is gross. Kate needs to support her family, I am sure she feels pretty desperate now and its not like she can get any help from Jon, he doesnt work and plays in other countries on yachts with his g/f.....but putting that aside, its not good for these children. I think they will pay for all of their parents mistakes.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:59 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ya but Kate is awful too.
    Anonymous

• I used too think Jon was "HOT", when he was a respectable person, but now he's a selfish pig.
    Kate also got a little
    "High and Mighty" once the money rolled in......
    It is a sad situation all around
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• someone needs to stop in and make sure the money the kids are making goes into accounts just for them. Let mom and dad make their own cash. WEll Kate does but still.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think they should take care of their kids and they do but as far as them being selfish and bad I only watch them on T.V . I think at the end of the day they are two people who thought they were doing the right thing and maybe it wasn't the right thing but only they will know .

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Honestly, were you ladies expecting TLC NOT to want to fill the other 34 episodes they ordered of the show. Jon & Kate both signed and are under contract to hold their end of the agreement up. I know it may not be what you'd like but TLC is a major cable network and the are a business and most businesses these days do what they do for money - bottom line. It's not pretty but it's the truth.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009