What are you looking forward to in August?

Do You Love the month of August? Does it hold something Special you're looking forward to? I have My Birthday. My Youngest Daughter's Wedding Anniversary & Mine & My DH's Wedding Anniversary! So I'd love to know what August means to you & what you're looking forward to! NonethelessI hope its A Happy month! Oh yeah I'm also seeing A DR. For my 7+ Long heavy weeks of Vaginal Bleeding that has me Beyond Miserable & Illl!I'm wishing Everyone A truly Happy August! Thank you in advance for Replying! They sa, if you Marry in August it wil be A long Marriage. With the periodot stone protecting You! I've been married a long time!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My birthday is August 24!!! Also, August means that school is much closer to starting than June was.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• august 1st my daughter turns 2. And on the 31st my 7 year old goes back to school
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• omg! August 1 my son turns 3! And we've planned a 2 night stay in Pismo Beach, our favorite getaway, with the kids :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:02 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My 21st birthday on August 7! Being back home with family and having a break from baby! Getting my wisdom teeth pulled - weird, but they're causing me a lot of pain.
    Possibly the birth of my sister's baby - she's due September 6.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 10:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• My 21st birthday is August 3rd. My mom's is the 17th. And DS goes back to school the 18th!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Aug.1st is my good friend's hubby's 23rd birthday,my best friend's daughter 3rd birthday, my friend from churches birthday, and the day after my nephew's 1st birthday. And Aug. 14th is my Uncle's birthday and mine is May 14th so is same day different month which is kool.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 10:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Wow lot of ppl have a family memeber or friend's birthday on Aug. 1st... how weird is that...lol
    Anonymous

• My neighbors baby is due on Aug. 6th, sadly it is also the 9th anniversary of my dads death. My mom will turn 75 on Aug. 9th! One more month of vacation til I go back to work and HOPEFULLY I will make my yearly trip to Sacramento.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my due date is in Aug i hope it comes really soon
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my niece's b-day is the 7, my son will be 7 on the 22, my DH b-day is the 27, BILs 11 year wedding anniversary, and my kids go on vacation with my parents Aug 5-12 (so is also my vacation), family reunion is the 15, my aunts b-day is the 29 and my favorite day in Aug this year is the 26. The first day of school, with 4 kids that is my favorite day of the year.
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2009