Am I falling out of love?

I started to notice some time ago that I do not find pleasure to be with my husband anymore. I do not miss his kisses, hugs or even his sweet words to me.I feel like I love him, but I'm confused. He started to humiliate me in front of others and always telling me I did everything bad, that I had no brain! I would always cry when he would say those bad things to me, but now, I don't care. We have a 6 month baby and all my time goes to her, my sister thinks we should for help, my friend thinks that I do love him, but I'm feeling like this because of the post partum. To make long story short, I feel like telling him this. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him! Tell him exactly how youre feeling. "I dont know if its postpardom, but this is how I feel."
    The next move his his, doll.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If you feel like you need to tell him, then do so. I think that you have been so beaten down by him that you decided you've had enough. So what you've done is gone numb to it. When you start to feel nothing instead of sadness, I think it's definately time to make a switch. If you don't love him anymore and can't love him then you deserve to be with someone else that you can love.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Honey you tell him how you feel and try to think of the goood in your marriage. Remember what is was like when you both met and try to bring the spark back. But I feel for you,no man should tell their lady they are useless and bad and lazy unless the truely really are that way and most arent. Hang in there and Good Luck. I think you are still in love with your hubby you just have low self-esteem when he always puts ya down which makes you think twice about him and your love. Stay strong and maybe you should let a babysitter babysit ya baby for you and you two go out ALONE and have a nice quite dinner together and talk about how you truely fell and ask him why he thinks this way about you. GL
    Anonymous

• He's emotionally abusive...please check out the Domestic Violence groups we have here...I'd suggest 'Dv and Beyond'...and also the Power of being free survivors group...you aren't alone in your feelings. Post partum depression did not make your husband humiliate you in front of others and it didn't make him criticise you and tell you you have no brain..that's called verbal abuse, It's very likely that if you do talk to him about your feelings, he will dismiss them and deny any wrong doing on his part. I'm sorry you are experiencing this, our partners are supposed to be a strong shoulder for us to lean on, it doesn't look like your husband is able to be that for you ...please seek help, get the support you need..there are countless women out there who are experiencing these same feelings of confusion & sadness... (((HUGS)))
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2009