Is anyone cold today?

I've been cold All Day. My DH even built me A Fire! Every where I went today I was cold! We have no A/C in our home or Car. So A/C isn't making me cold! Just wondering if its just me? I know I've had 7+ long heavy Weeks of Vaginal Bleeding! But is it making me cold & my Lips so pale? I'm Seeing A DR. next Week! I can't be the only one? My hands and fet are nearly numb like when I get A #10 Migraine. Just Curious... But its Better thenbeing Too Hot I guess?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:03 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I've been shivering all day. I woke up this morning and had put almost every blanket we had over myself and was still laying there shivering. Later in the afternoon I started switching between the shivers and hot sweats....but I'm not running a fever. Do you think we could both have the flu or something? Are we over-tired? My two week old has thrush and so she was up a lot last night and then I'm anemic and still bleeding from having her.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:14 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• No you just need to go to the dr. You haven't been feeling well for a looooong time.But yet I have been cold this week to the temps aren't really good lows in the 5o's at night to cold for July. Hugs Girlfriend. I care you know that go to the dr. Blue lips sign of not enough oxygen bleeding to much not good for you either.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009