fighting sleep?

my once GREAT night time sleeper is now so hard to get to sleep she will be 8 months next friday sleeps great and all night but a bear to put down why the change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• shes alot more alert now, very aware of her surroundings...it could be she is just not wanting to miss anything...or if you are a mom that rocks thier baby to sleep they wake up immediately after you stop...its a difficult situation if thats the case cause nothing you can do but stop rocking her and ignoring her screams...but if you know shes been fed, and changed...let her cry...she will go to sleep eventually! its hard but its the best thing...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• maybe a phase of seperation anxiety?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• you think? cause during the day shes fine w/o me and shes ok when she goes to grandma's house for the night
    Anonymous

• Mine fights sleep too... She's 10 months... I just have to hold her and almost force her to go to sleep... I just don't let her get down or play... Bc like someone said previously, she's a lot more alert and doesn't want to miss anything!! Mine is so nosey is rediculous lol
    ryrysyf

Answer by ryrysyf at 11:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2009