i love my son!!! a mommy's moment to brag...

my son turned three on june 5... today we went to the store with a friend of mine and her two kids (ages 5years and almost 2years) her 5 year old was a terrorist not listening, telling his mom no, walking off, and finally screaming his lungs out cause his mom wasn't listening to him... well this started the two year old off... so we walked around target with these two screaming brats and my little angel walking next to me not screaming and being an angel... needless to say he got a special treat when we got home... I love my little guy :P

chases_mommy

Asked by chases_mommy at 10:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Awwww... You are very lucky to have such a gem. Good for you!

Answer by Bmat at 10:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• awwww, how sweet!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:38 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Good for your son and you. Sounds like you friend should be asking you for pointers to get her own kids to behave.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:49 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• That's awesome!! I've been on both sides of that one! Feels good to be on your side!!
    Anonymous

• Ususally, when I go out with my two boys, one is a little angel and the other one could sprout horns at any time. LOL
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2009