Does your SO/DH talk in his sleep? Whats the funniest thing he has ever said in his sleep?

Mine does! lol br />

The one day he said "here kitty kitty kitty kitty muah muah muah!!" lol and we dont have a cat lol

I rolled over last night and started crying because my ribs were hurting because im 6 1/2 months pregnant and my sons feet like to get wedged between my rib cage. anyways I rolled over and said "baby my tummy hurts!" and he said, in his sleep, "aww baby are you still on your period?" lol and he yelled in his sleep, "QUIT BEING SUCH A WHORE AND DO THE DISHES!" lol He dosnt talk like that ever and I thought it was funny lol

What the funniest thing your SO has said in his sleep?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 10:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL That's funny!!! I can't remember exactly WHAT he said but one night he started rapping!! It was the funniest thing I've ever heard
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• lmmao omg i dont know where to start.one time he rolled over and said damn baby suck my (u noe wut) for a hour.another time he yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME IM SMOKIN" he noes i hate the smell of ciggarettes.another time he said mmmmm baba mmmm baba lol idk wut that was about
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• One night my so and i were sleep talking together about bunnies ad i thought he said Duhhh!! to me and in my sleep i reached over and smak the crap out of him and told him Dont duh me me!!! it was funny and woke us both up
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• LMAO....one time my husband said, " It's hard to get a 500 average (bowling), I tried, fucking angel" lmao!!!! I laughed for almost an hour and I woke him up and I couldnt even tell him why I was laughing.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• He has said,

"there isn't enough room in this bed for all of us"----not sure who all he thought was in bed with us.

and also

"get your ass up those stairs"----he was yelling at some guy who worked for him in his dream
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009