Do you roll play ?

Do you and your SO ever roll play ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I play all sorts of rolls but he only plays lord and master! LOL He's such a control freak and he has to dominate. I did learn to put the props away though. He got carried away with the belt one time so now it's smack that a** with his hand or nothing!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• hmmm... not really. the closest i can think we do to that, is since we had our son we call eachother mommy and daddy sometimes .. and sometimes he likes to pretend im like a "whore" kind of .. his "whore" if you know what i mean.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• No i can't say that we do.. He's not really into that stuff. Even if I dress up like a school girl or something we never actually roll play, we just have fun and play around a lot more lol.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• no...my hubby is no fun...he doesn't like anything not...."ordinary" i guess.
    butterfly-jo

Answer by butterfly-jo at 10:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• NO we dont ROLE play... But we do roll around and play..
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2009