what do i do?

i WANT to have sex with my SO but I can't ever get into it. I mean sometimes yeah. but we live far away and see each other every few months and its like the first time is like woo hoo! then after that...its hard to get into it. i want to! and i feel bad that we dont. what could be wrong with me? i thought that maybe eating much healthier and exercising would help. any suggestions? we try to be all romantic during the day but once we get down to it i just dont feel like it. :( :( i hate this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Great sex is 80% or more mental. Get your mental in gear. If there is a hormonal problem, make sure your dr take care of that. I use an over the counter product called DHEA but I only take 5 mg of it twice a day to help me get in the mood if my mental is out of whack. It comes in 25 mg capsules. I break it open and pour just a bit in my tea twice a day. If you don't want to go that route then try fantasizing about him so that when he walks in the door you are on him like a chicken on a bug!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I'm guessing nothing is wrong with you...a man has to be a good lover & friend to bring out the best/or beast..(lol) in me...do you feel close to him on an emotional level? Just asking, since you spend so much time apart...that could be part of it..? Self blame can be crippling on a psychological level...sort of a toxic thing that just feeds off itself and makes things worse...all those things aside...zinc comes to mind...and vitamin E as well...do you at least take a multivitamin? ( Not that it's your fault!)..or could it be you're just not that into him...? Don't settle!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Its either hormonal or you don't like him anymore. I feel that way sometimes and I know it's hormaonal. Might try the above advice about the over the counters!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2009