My friend is married and hangs out at my house with her boyfriend?

My friend is at my house often during the week. She is married with four kids. Her marriage has been rocky for years. I even know for a fact her husband has cheated on her. I mind a little bit that she is at my house with her boy toy.( he's seven years younger than her) But I also see why she is cheating. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell her that you will not help her cheat on her husband and she needs to find a new love shack!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would not be a part of her doing this to her husband and kids. I know you said he did it to her but two wrongs dont make a right. I think it makes you look bad too.
    mommytoangel407

Answer by mommytoangel407 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• The last thing a friend should be is judgemental...it can't be easy being her.. love & support her..there but by the grace of God go you....jmo...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would not be cool with it just because when s%$# finally hits the fan you don't want to be in the middle of it!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would not condone it. If she wants to cheat on her husband that is her business and she should have enough respect for you not to bring you into it.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 11:29 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• tell her to go some place else with him...dont get in the middle of all that mess....
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 11:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Tell her to be a skank somewhere else. Her husband cheating doesn't give her a right to whore around. She should get a divorce. I would assume her husband makes good money and she is lazy so that is not an option. She could let hubby have the kids then she could play with the boys all she wants. People like your friend should be sterilized.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell her "Not at my house". No matter the circumstances, I don't want to be around that.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2009