could this mean im preg?

I have an IUD the one with no harmones. Any way lately i have been really badly craving laundry detergent and ice. And the only reason why im asking is cause my husband says he's known of atleast 4 women who has craved laundry detergent while preg. So could i be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be you are.....or arent...the reason i say this is alot of women will mimic pregnancy symptoms right before you start...with me my breasts always would get tender, i would get moody, and crave certain foods before i started...the best way to know is to do a pregnancy test...
    Anonymous

• but isnt it hard to get prego with an IUD? My husband got his ex wife preggo while on the pill
    Anonymous

• i know some one who got preggo with an iud in.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 2:16 AM on Jul. 31, 2009