What did you go to school for and get a career in???

Im going to school now and wanna know what kind of jobs are out there..i don't know what i wanna do?

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in

• Got an English Lit degree and went into Advertising, commercial real estate and eventually radio and TV.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Nursing is a great field.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:04 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I went to school for Marine Biology.....ugh, let's just say I am not a Marine Biologist as of today.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 11:30 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• degree in Business - can't get a decent job, finally gave up looking after 3 years
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I have a BS in urban economic geography, with minors in political science and econmics.

I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I have a degree in Business Admin. and my career is in Human Resources/Employee Benefits.
    But I graduated when the job market was good.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

Next question in
How do I get the school calander?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
could this mean im preg?