• In the Spotlight:

If you had jumper cables in ur car, and you saw a man in the parking lot who needed them, would you offer to help?

After watching him closely, of course.

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i would help...
    Anonymous

• I always give those in need a jump. I carry cables in my trunk just for that reason. I have been in that situation and it was scary being alone, no Triple A.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• I would be glad to let him use them. I probably would get them out across the parking lot and give them to him through the window. I'm super paranoid, so I would never leave the safety of my car. And I probably wouldn't stop at all if I had my children in the car. But I'd call security for him. Wow, did I just contradict myself or what?! lol

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes, I would, people have offered to help me when I've needed it with a jump or changing a spare.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Yes I would help. Depending where exactely and what time.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• If it is daylight in a busy parking lot, sure. If it is midnight, in a deserted parking lot, no way!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:20 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• gender aside if it were midnight in a deserted parking lot I wouldn't stop... I'd call someone for them, but I wouldn't stop male or female. If it were daylight sure i'd lend the cables... I would be no help in using them, but I would lend them.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• As long as there were many people around and it was a busy place and we were highly visible. After that, as long as he knew how to use them! Because I don't. But this whole situation for me wouldn't ever occur because I don't drive, so when I am out and about, I always have someone with me.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Ok what about 90 degree heat, same situation, a young woman, with a kid in the car...I take it you would help then too, right? That was me, on a side street, in a well-off neighborhood with garages, and everyone just passed me by, and stared. All I needed was a hammer to get the spare tire out of the trunk. I had to walk 2 miles home, cuz I didnt have a cell phone, and by the time I got home, I was near heat stroke and my then-b/f had to throw me in the shower to cool me off. Thank God my son was tough as nails, and I had a blanket and a stroller for him
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2009

• Look for the next question in Money and work...this is a series.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2009